Sider

mandag 28. mai 2012

The lazy blogger strikes again!

We have had the most wonderful summer weather here in the southern part of Norway this week. May be I should be ashamed, but i admit blogging hasn't been high on my priority list because of it. Actually I have piched myself, remembering the lousy summer we had last year, and asked myself: Can it be so? It's still just May - may we have a nice summer this year? Honestly, I think we deserve it, with two cold, grey summers, in a row....

My ScrapbbookNook Sketch Challenge went live on Saturday. Here is how we do: we pick a member layout from the Nook Gallery, one of the designer create a sketch from the layout, and we invite our members to play with the sketch.

Hrre is the sketch fellow DT member Patricia Roebuck designed for us this month:




And here is my example, using the MyScrapbookNook June Grab Bag, featuring Echo Park This & That Collection.


Some close up shots:





Please come over to the Nook Forum to see the original layout, more DT examples, our members' takes on the challenge and how you can earn yourself a GD spot for next month's sketch challenge.


What's the weather like in your part of the world, btw?

----------------------------------

PS, I almost forgot to show you the June Kit, now shipping, featuring Simple Stories Summer Fun Collection and lots of Jillibean Soup fun! Here it is:




Lovely, isn't it?

2 kommentarer:

pysselpetra sa...

cool page ♥ underbara detaljer och kul kort

Unknown sa...

Cool page indeed i love it and yes the wheater to....its LOVELY!!!
byeeee,lean